The entire team at the Port Royal Hotel continues its efforts to ensure a safe stay. We remain open to offer you the opportunity to come and spend a few days of relaxation in the Old Port of Quebec.
For a comfortable and safe environment, we will apply the strictest sanitary measures to protect our customers and our employees.
Here is a summary of the measures taken:
• Installation of a plexiglass wall at the reception.
• Regular cleaning and disinfection of public areas and reception.
• The Taverne Louise restaurant will be closed throughout the month of January. All our units have a fully equipped kitchenette allowing you to prepare your meals..
• If you stay more than one night, your room will not be cleaned. However, our team will be happy to replace your towels, trash bags, coffee or any other item at your request. Items will be dropped off in a bag at your door.
• All non-essential items have been removed from the room.
• We assure you that the room in which you are staying has not been occupied by another guest for at least 24 hours.
• Disinfecting stations, with hydroalcoholic gel dispensers, have been installed at the main service points.
• The gym is closed until further notice from Health Canada.
Your satisfaction is our priority, we do everything we can to make your experience as pleasant as possible while maintaining it.
The team of the Port Royal Hotel